Friday, April 15

The Joys of Cannibalism

I bought some feeder guppies tonight for Geoff. He seems to be having fun with them although he's not a very patient or skilled hunter. He's gotten a few, but overall, just chases them around a lot. He's somehow developed this French Politician look today, with a crooked mouth like Jean Chretien. I hope there isn't a sponsorship scandal in the tank, could really hurt Geoff's chances at re-election.

Oscars are quite dumb, I remember when Chompy decided to try to eat the glass thermometer in my tank, and well, he broke it. Somehow it wasn't the shards of glass he ate that killed him, it was the lack of water in his tank after it broke. He also liked shredding my fake plants and eating bacon bits from my pizza. I miss chompy.

Well, back to watching fish eat other fish.

No comments: