Saturday, April 30

It's Official... I'm a goon.

Today is a groundbreaking day in History...

It IS April 30, 2005.

It IS Saturday...

And It is the day where I get my first Penalty in Organized Hockey EVER...

I was pushing a guy around in front of our net, just as I do every game, but he was really leaning back on me, so I gave some extra "love" with my shoving... Lo, and Behold, I get a Roughing Penalty... I was so happy that my penalty wasn't a wimpy one like tripping, or interference, but Roughing, a fairly manly and well earned sounding penalty.

We won 6-1 against the only team currently ahead of us in our division. Woop! That brings is to 2-2-1 this season. A good start considering the tough teams we faced early on.

After the game, we enjoyed some Blue in the dressing room. Normally, I wouldn't drink Blue if it were the last drink in the fridge, but there's something about a nice cool beer after hard work that makes it taste alright.

No comments: