Wednesday, February 23

Why I Hate American Idol....

While I find the auditions pretty funny, there are many reasons why I hate american Idol...

1. Ryan Seacrest: What an Idiot... spare me the drama, although this is the most shocking reason ever... He's settled into his comfy position, and become almost as pompous as Simon... This year he is not sporting his faux-hawk or fake mullet, but man... I just don't like him.

2. Simon Cowell: I don't really not like Simon, actually, I really enjoy his comments because they are straight forward and realistic. The problem with him is not a problem with him... it's a problem with the stigma people have regarding him. People come in to audition, and are shocked when he makes a harsh comment, or doesn't like their voice. People come in with guns blazing now and don't give him a chance to shoot them down hard.

Finally--
3. Interviews: As if Ryan Seacrest's commentary isn't stupid enough, the contestant interviews during the show are getting as boring as player interviews after a hockey game, or Jeff Probst's pre-tribal counsel Q&A session. Well, you just have to give it your all, nobody's safe here. I'm not confident, it's up to America! Why aren't there any straight shooters in the contestants to tell Seacrest that he's dumb, or say they personally sucked butt tonight... Instead, we have to listen to cookie cutter rehearsed answers.

So, since Faith is watching it, I just sit in the kitchen, complaining. What else can I do? Really?

No comments: