Monday, February 7

Mp3 Player Episode III: Revenge of the Postal Worker


VS


So It's been 2 1/2 months now and i still do not have my working mp3 player from ebay. I posted a while back about getting it and it not working, a new one shipped on Dec 29th and I still hadn't gotten it, so I emailed the guy to look into it. I had been more than patient...

Turns out that his description that he uses on the hundreds of mp3 players he sells, "Computer Accessorie", was not good enough for canada Customs his time around, so it was sent back to him. Not his fault, but completely frustrating, cause all I wanted was an mp3 player for Snowboarding, so I would at least not hear the kids as they attempt to run over my head... and now, it's gonna be almost march when I get it now... I hope nothing else goes wrong...

when I buy an mp3 player for $36 cdn, I don't expect to get all this hassle with it... ugh. gotta go, i'm in the middle of a big bike race.

No comments: