Monday, February 28

Topless Model!

Now that I have your attention, I bought some darts on eBay a while back and they just came in. There wasn't much special about these particular darts except that they came with a few sets of flights, featuring a set of Toronto Maple Leaf flights. Now, I didn't pay much attention to the other flights, didn't seem too special.

Much to my surprise, as Faith and I opened the package, we searched for the Maple leaft flights and found a different set first, featuring a Topless Woman... DISCLAIMER: I did not know that was part of the deal, or I would have told him to keep them, not that I'm gay or anything, but I value my life...

Anyways, I'm gonna save them for when I have people over, to make them feel awkward for fun. So if this doesn't get me any mis-directed google hits, I don't know what will.

No comments: