Sunday, October 23

Guess that makes me a DIC

So, on a very tough day of work Friday, we did a personality test at our Day Program Breakaway Day. Ya, tough day... personality test, chinese food and pool tourney.

Anyways, I hate personality tests cause there's no way to lump people into 1 of 14 possible categories. However, I was being paid so I took my test. It was the DISC test, so you could be a D, I, S or C type personality, or a combination of all. Turns out that I'm a DIC, possessing 3/4 of all personality traits! Lucky me, most of the genaralizations for DIC's didn't really fit me, as I am much more complex than that.

Well, that was good for a laugh and a few cheap jabs from Pat, so, not all lost... Now I can claim to all who suggest doing personality tests that they only prove that I'm a DIC.

I ended up winning the modified 9-ball pool tournament, skunking Patrick in the first game... Booyah!

No comments: