Thursday, October 27

Bowling for Combines

Well, I sure hope we don't hit a combine, cause they're dang expensive, but Saturday is the return of the Trebuchet.

And I've secured 2 projectiles of the bowling ball persuasion. I picked up a 10-pin ball (probably 14 lbs) at value village, and got a 5-pin ball (probably 4lbs) donated by Jamie and Jim at Towne Bowl in Kitchener.

My goal for the return of the trebuchet was to pick up some good weighted projectiles that would accel in the area of aerodynamics. What better than a cannonball! Alas, with no canonballs on the horizon, bowling balls were the next best option!

There will be pics and videos for all to see posted after the weekend. If you'd like to come along to partake in the festivities, email me and I'll hook you up with specifics.

No comments: