Wednesday, October 5

The Beginning of the End

So begins another downward spiral for me, myself, I. McDonalds has come out with the yearly Monopoly game, my secret gambling addiction if only for a few months. I've been relatively good as of late, opting for more 'healthy' fast food options, and haven't eaten much McDonalds.

Then they go and do this.

So, like the chump I am, I will go a few times a week in search of the illustrious Boardwalk or that last Railroad so I can win a dodge viper and work to pay the insurance... this is the life.

I was gonna buy Subway today for lunch, but for some strange reason I felt the urge to go into that left turning lane, and end up in the drivethru staring at the "You could win $1,000,000.00" sign... heart-burn and heart-ache--HERE I COME

No comments: