Monday, May 9

Smackin' the balls around once again...

...seriously, get your minds out of the gutters... I'm talking about Golf. Today we went to Westhill Meadows, a par 3 course, for my first event of the year. Matt and Pat were there, and making a rare celebrity cameo appearance was Faith Grace!

As always, my first game of the year is awesome, followed by a steady decline in awesomeness with a feww good games inter-mingled. Today, I shot a 31 on a par 27, a remarkable 4 over! That's including my double bogey on the last hole... ugh. I think I hit the green on 7 of the 9 holes, and my putting was decent. We just snuck our 9 holes in before the monday night league starts, barely beating the horn off the 9th hole.

Golfers beware, if you golf with me once, shame on you... golf with me twice, better chances that I'll suck more the second time. BooyaH!

No comments: