Sunday, May 15

Shocking Revelation... Labatt's new drink SUCKS

So I tried the new Labatt Shock, with guarana... let it be known, that I really don't appreciate fruity drinks, nor do I like fruit in my chocolate or beer... However, the idea of adding caffeine or a suitable replacement to drinks is right up my alley.

This is Guarana... the stuff they put in the Shock, and Molson's Kick. Freaky looking thing, eh? Kinda got a weird taste to it, making the ick factor much worse. Based on the drink being derived from Labatt Blue, the ick factor was quite high to start with.

Note: Ick Factor - a measurement of a)number of hairs on back of neck that stand up due to consuming a product or b)severity of gagging and cringeing due to consumption of a product.

All in all, I still felt tired and ended up feeling nauseous due to this bevvy. ICK.

No comments: