Friday, May 13

All the muck that's fit to rake...


Left to right Matt, Me and Rudy... were accompanied by the absent Pat and Amanda in a lovely game of Poker tonight after Survivor. This was the innauguraul voyage of the newly finished poker table. Matt and I painted yesterday and Pat and I put legs on and laid the felt today. It turned out quite nice, but I am biased... The final cost was somewhere around $35-45 for supplies. It's a lot nicer than the Giant Tiger one for $50 and rivals the Walmart table for $119.

It was quite fitting that I end up with all the chips at the end, getting a good run of cards to take out my last opponent, Rudy. Here's the standings as they happened.

6th - Amanda
5th - Matt
4th - Amanda
3rd - Pat
2nd - Rudy
1st - Dan

Amanda was allowed a rebuy of 500 chips due to an early exit. Some stogeys were smoked, the losers lounge was used by spouses only, so, a good time all around... Hooah!

No comments: