Wednesday, May 4

Rookie Mistakes...

On Monday, Faith and I went to Toronto for the day to do some shopping and catch up with some friends. We parked at Yorkdale Mall, to avoid driving downtown and took the subway down to Evergreen to see Chris and Tara McPherson. Steve's Music was my main destination, looking for a piccolo snare drum and new hi-hat cymbals, both of which I came home with. When we got back to Yorkdale at the end of the day, I tried to start the car and realized...

I LEFT THE LIGHTS ON... ALL DAY!

Crap.

One of my main beefs with my car is that there is no bell indicating that the lights are on when you get out... After flagging down people leaving the mall, and finding only half stopped for me and none had jumper cables, we went into Sears to see if we could buy some there. Negative. Turns out that Yorkdale Security offers free booster service though, so, once they found us, we were boosted by a Motomaster Eliminator battery pack. All in all, less stress than I expected considering the circumstance...

No comments: