Wednesday, September 21

Technology saves the day!

Well, the power came back on, and how did I find out? On my new Cell Phone. I bought a phone last week, Pay as you go from Virgin Mobile, in hopes of it working past North Bay on our trips to Cochrane. It worked like a charm, all the way to the house in Clute with digital coverage. It seemed like the best deal of all the big companies, having the best per minute feature and offering extra features like voicemail with no contract or monthly fee. Very easy to setup, quick and on the internet! If you want my number, ask me for it.

In other news, I did get to see the LOST premiere... the same old cliffhanging endings that kept me wanting more until the next Wednesday. That can't be the same guy... can't be... nutty stuff. Good to see the background behind Jack's fiance. Hurley can't get anyone to take him seriously. And don't you find it odd that QUARANTINE was stamped on the inside of the hatch, as if to say that everything outside was being quarantined, not what was locked inside... Love that ABBA!

Well, bed soon

No comments: