Friday, September 9

Birthday-o-matic


So I'm old... 27 to be precise. Faith got me a beer machine for my birthday. It's pretty cool, and quite stylish. The best part--IT ACTUALLY COOLS DRINKS. I know, craziness. It fits 12 cans of whatever is a standard can size, such as: most beer cans, pop cans, can of worms, mccain concentrate juice from a can, those stupid souvenirs with stuffed moose in a can. You get the point.
My birthday was great overall, consisting of me sleeping in til 10:30 which is unheard of these days, and getting 2 free meals. I milked the system on my birthday, going to Caseys for Ribs and Wings FOR FREE, and going to the Whale and Ale for supper, having the Rib-eye steak FOR FREE! I returned home, well fed, to cake and icecream with a bunch of strangers in my living room. Booyah!
I got a few "paper gifts" which helped with the purchase of the Complete First Season of LOST. I've gone through some of the 8 hours of extra crap and some of it is pretty cool. There's some pretty neat stuff with behind the scenes stuff and making of crap. There's also a funny spot from Jimmy Kimmel live where he was on location. Pretty Funny.

I'm old, feels good.

No comments: