Friday, September 16

At least I didn't pick the old guy to win.

So seems I've only been ruled out on 1 of my picks so far, and 1 has been pretty much confirmed. I reckon my first out pick would have been right had we seen the other tribe at council, so I will consider it still active pending the other teams tribal council.

Rafe is such a fruit, so that's 1/6 so far.

I was pretty pleased with the tougher challenge to start off. The only realy overnight challenge I can think of was on Survivor UK, so this one was pretty good. It was cool to see them bring the CURSE OF SURVIVOR PAST to join the tribes. Sure, Steph's tribe did win immunity, but heck, those two were cursed, and will bring bad to anything they touch this season. They'll have to call in the Brothers Grimm to take care of things.

Anyways, I didn't manage to watch it til 11:00 cause it got shot down the priority list this year, and I've seen my share of puke this season, so now it's time for some real drama. or something like it.

No comments: