Thursday, January 27

The Tribe Has Spoken


Survivor Palau is coming! And I couldn't be more happy! It starts February 17th on CBS and Global. There's a lot of funny names in this one, from Gregg, Ibrahem and Willard to Bobby Jon and Janu. Looks like there's 20 survivors to start with, so it should be a little different... One change I predict is Jeff Probst being sexy and clean cut as if chiselled from granite... he's so dreamy.

Ya, I know it's early, but I've made my pick for champion, her name is Wanda, and she looks like a funny looking man. Her bio stated that she is the "Chairman of the Potter County Planning Commission and secretary/fund-raising Chairman for the Tri-Town Fire Company Auxiliary." Currently she teaches English and ponders how to spend her recently earned $1,000,000. She's got to be the winner cause a shemale can play both sides naturally. She can be in the guys alliance and the girls alliance without being untruthful. Think about it.

No comments: