Saturday, November 13

Just call me "Champion"

Hey, went on a double "date" excursion tonight with my wife, of course, and Matt and a friend from work, Jennie.   Dinner was good at East side Marios, I had the potatoe pizza, which was good, although not as spicy as the perogie pizza from Boston Pizza.  After dinner, we went bowling, where Jennie (the self proclaimed non-bowler) mopped the floor with us in the first game with a respectable score of 136.  Of course, I was in need of retribution, so in our second game, I brought my "A" game.  I was a machine (presuming that a machine would be a more consistently better bowler than a human, or super human for that matter...)  Where was I?  Oh ya, I bowled a smoking 170, leaving the "competition" in my trail of bowling dust. 
 
Funny Note:  Victoria bowl was quite busy, until the old people decided to leave... then the tumbleweed started rolling.  Never thought that the party would die when the old folks went home to bed...   weird
 
The evening rounded off at my place where we watched Shrek 2...  great movie... I love the cat.  If only I could use that pathetic cat face for the purpose of evil...  no one could stop me...  well, maybe a super-human bowling machine could...  ahoy

No comments: