Sunday, November 7

Harbour Castle not nearly as Medieval as expected...

Hey, just got back from day in Toronto for my mom's graduation, oops.. I mean "admission to membership"  Real proud of my mom, who now is officially titled Mom, CGA. 
 
Huge ceremony, at the harbour castle inn and convention centre.   It felt like a remembrance day ceremony at school where the principal read the names of those lost in the war...  one after another...  ugh...  it all means something, but I just want it to be over.   There were over 800 new "members", 600ish of which were present and each name was read and they walked across the stage to accept the red tube...   containing their certificate.  Good time all around, just painfully slow ceremony...  can't wait for it to come out on dvd...
 
We also went to Yorkdale mall, to avoid driving downtown and took the subway.  On the way back, we went to the pet shop in yorkdale, and got our fingers bit by the ridiculously expensive siamese kittens...  For a mere $1500, I would expect a cat to not only use the toilet and fluch, but do my taxes and vacuum...  Outrageous, yet very cute...  stupid animals...  you get to like them and then the price flashes...  ugh.   I'll just stick with Jooje and Amerylis...  cheap and ignorant...  just the way i like it.
 

No comments: