Monday, July 11

Yippee!

Went and saw Bewitched tonight at good ol' cineplex. We've been wanting to see this movie, and movie theatres have a/c, so tonight was a logical choice. Solid movie all around. Will Ferrell is at his nutty best and Nicole Kidman seemed quite healthy for her age... good combination, funny characters.

Speaking of remakes, I am totally pumped to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which hits theatres this Friday. I forgot how much I liked that movie when i was younger, but it all came back Sunday when it was on YTV. I usually have a policy on musicals, which is NO! I have another policy on children singing, which is also NO! This movie has both, yet I didn't run screaming, but basked in the goofy characters and oompa-loompa culture. I even read the book when I was younger, which is a big thing... I hardly read anything... Should be interesting, Johnny Depp and funnier looking oompa loompas...

No comments: