Wednesday, July 6

What's up?

Not much, you? Oh ya... things pretty dull round here. Went to Sarnia for the long weekend, which consisted of losing at golf, revisiting Paddy's and having a few lengthy naps.

Again, why must Ben Mulroney be the representative for anything to do with Canadian music.?!?!? At least he didn' host Live8 here in barrie, but he was on my tv... Ben Mulroney is an idiot... more than Ryan Seacrest.

My hair is in braids again... anybody guess how many this time? They're real braids instead of the twisty things like last time.

I see little bits of NHL news not pertaining to the CBA on tv here and there, which makes me think that maybe there'll be NHL this fall. Which means, I want a new TV... I'm not sure how long I can go without taking advantage of HD broadcasts of Leaf games... it will be agonizing... not only TSN HD and Sportsnet HD, but Hockey Nught in Canada on CBC HD... We'll see what happens.

Church ball against the other good team tomorrow. I'll try and hit another dinger for all y'all.

peace out

No comments: