Wednesday, March 9

Stupid Farmers

I was driving at work yesterday, heading towards Waterloo, when I found that the lunch time rush was a bit worse than usual... hmmm, what could be the problem? Well, I drive a bit further, considering bailing off the highway immediately, when I see a distant shape on the horizon with blinking lights, driving very slow. Well, it was a convoy of tractors on the expressway, protesting against the government. Tobacco farmers... ugh. What is the point, other than publicity, to being a nuisance to everyone who's not important? They're doing the same thing in TO today, which should be real goofy.

I'm a real big supporter of farmers, being the little man, but there must be a better way of doing politics... Maybe park in front of the parking lot a queens park so none of the people that can do anything can get out... who knows, all I know is get out of MY way... jerks

Sure, they do need more support from the government, but is inconveniencing the average joe going to do anything? I don't want to live in fear of having a tractor blocking off my driveway some morning because pig prices are in the toilet.

No comments: