Thursday, March 17

Is David Hasselhoff Irish?

St Paddy's day has come and gone, just like the food colouring I put in my beer tonight. Matt Came over, and we watched Anchorman: Wake Up Ron Burgundy, the spare dvd made of mostly extra stuff shot during the making of Anchorman. It was a different angle on the Anchorman story, with a lot more of the weird humour. eh... kinda slow, but funny in some parts. I put some green food colouring in my Moosehead, and had Guiness from a bottle, and Faith made some rice crispy squares with Lucky Charms instead of rice crispies... mmm... breakfast tomorrow.

Matt and I finished off the night, when Faith went to bed, with a game of poker in the garage, enjoying some of the cigars that Rudy brought back for me from Cuba... mmm... stinky. I lost, then bought back in, then won most of matt's chips, then lost again. Good times though.

Which brings me to my main point... Is David Hasselhoff Irish? I know Owen Nolan is... speaking of which, I hope he isn't as gimpy and useless as he has been when/if NHL comes back next season...

Anyways, hope you all arived alive, and may you get to heaven and hour before the devil knows you're dead.

No comments: