Monday, December 13

Sucks to your ass-mar fatty!

Well... it's 5:40am and I am awake, not by choice, but because of difficulty breathing.  I think I'm rounding out now after taking every athsma and allergy drug I have at my disposal, but man this sucks.  Feels like a 900lb midget is standing on my chest when I'm trying to breathe.  What a thought!  900lb midget... he he... 
 
Survivor 9 is over now, congrats to Chris for the uexpected victory.  He played his way into the final 2 in the last few weeks which is amazing considering he was only still in the game because of the stupid older men's alliance in the first episode...  I really didn't enjoy him on the show until the last few shows.  Even then, it was only because he stuck around long enough for the women to turn on each other that he had any chance.  Kudos to him for screwing over his "closest allies" and still managing to get their votes in the end.  "Snif, snif.... i'm so sorry for what I done... I done you wrong..." 
 
Just goes to show ya that I know nothing about picking the winner of survivor.  I either pick a character that is likable (ie Rupert) or a random hot chick, and they never win.  bah, I'm done with this.
 
at least until survivor 10: Palau...  looks cool, what with the war remnants such as sunken battleships and crashed planes and old rusty tanks...  They'll sucker me once more... and I'll pick the nice guy or hot chick and I won't win the survivor pool at work...again...  

No comments: