Thursday, December 23

Board Silly

Well, Chicopee's been open in the evening for 4 straight days and Faith and I have been out snowboarding 4 times...  Tonight was nice, due to the large amount of natural snow, making the hills like white fields of butter...  mmm... 
 
On another note...  Wha Happen!  Frickin snow storm.  Stupid drivers...  I went to work today, unlike some people...  and I had no real problem getting there, despite the retarted streets...  I had to shovel out one co-worker, and some asian guy from down the street.  The latter, I had to take the wheel of his small car because the idea of rocking the car out of a rut seemed to be foreign... ah well...  I think my ol condition is acting up again.  Might have to miss work tomorrow...  the ol' SHOVEL ELBOW is at it again...

No comments: