Thursday, August 12

Observation

I'm sitting here in acton eating lunch at subway when a black pickup truck pulls up and parks in the no parking zone. 15 feet away are about 6 empty parking spots. He rushes in, leaving an 8 year old by in the truck and proceeds to buy a sub, pay and leave... It really irritates me when people park in no parking zones to go into a store. I think that they must be so important that the simple parking rules don't apply and their time is so much more valuable than mine. Probably irrelevant was the fact that the truck had michigan plates, but that reflects poorly on some of my good friends from michigan... Then he pulled into one of those empty spots to turn around and leave... Who knows, this could be some royalty I've never heard of and I should be grateful to have experienced their presence... Who knows... Turd, park in a spot like everyone else.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

he may have had serious sandwich needs.

Brock said...

Michigan plates? I know exactly who that truck belongs to and yes, I've had to deal with his special needs (when it comes to parking spots).

He's a dork.