Tuesday, August 24

BASEBALL!

Yesterday Matt and I went to a good ol' fashioned Ball Game at the
Rogers SkyDome... Toronto vs NYY. I haven't been a fan of baseball for
a number of years now... mostly since the strike with a short fling
about 10 years ago.

At any rate, we had the second best nosebleed seats available, good
view. The Jay's pitcher was great to watch, with 12 strikeouts in his 5
innings of work. It was great to be part of the crowd clapping when he
had 2 strikes on a guy and he delivered K's. Add a bench clearing
social gathering in the infield, 2 ejections, a fan on the field tackled
by security and police and a couple dingers and you've got a pretty fun
evening.

BASEBALL!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I completely missed the ejections, but I think that was the inning I was waiting for the hot dog. Good times.