Tuesday, March 17

Obey the Mullet!

Here's some pics of the complete package... Mullet and handlebar...  I decided, after forgetting to decide on anything for lent, to give up my dignity and get a mullet.  Not the first run at this particular 'Euro' hairstyle.  The challenge to keep it til easter may be difficult... 
Last week at Swiss Chalet, while waiting for a table, I caught a girl staring, then telling a friend and pointing. All while I was looking right at her, so I gave her a kissy face and raised my eyebrow and she hid in fear and embarrassment.  People seem to stare wherever I go, but shockingly I've found more people who don't notice or say it suits me.  One woman at work said it's 'sexy'.  Thanks Anne.   Another woman at work said that when she sees me, she 'hears Randy Bachman songs in her head'.  It's been fun to see people's reactions, now to see if I can last til easter.

No comments: