Thursday, May 24

This Just In... Ducks Win the Cup!

Either I just wound up in a crappy tv show and found the 'early edition' or I'm making my predictions for the Stanley Cup Finals. I was 1 for 2 in the semi finals, so that brings me to a sketchy 7 for 14 in the entire playoffs... This is the pivotal prediction, the one that will let me graduate or send me to summer school.

The Ducks are going to flap their way to victory and make it short and sweet. How do I know this? 2 reasons.
1. I know Kent Huskins' brother...
2. There have been a pair of ducks hanging out in my pool.

With those two things in mind, I cannot even imagine a world in which the Senators would win. I've never met a senator's brother and to the best of my knowledge, I have never seen a senator near my pool. So there you have it.

No comments: