Tuesday, May 8

Cat snot + eye =

A trip to the ER and a sick day... Two Sunday's ago, Faith was in bed and I was about to give Silas his bottle before bed. Yes, he's on the formula and he loves it! Anyways, Amerylis was getting off the couch and she sneezed and shook her head violently, launching a nasty goober through the air at my eye. Unfortunately, I had removed and misplaced my anti-cat snot glasses so I was defenseless. I flushed my eye out, cursing the disgusting old cat the whole while.

I called the after hours nurse and explained my situation, she said if it got worse to go to the ER. So I did. Thanks Pat for stumbling over here to mind the baby. It's 1:00am and I seem to have found my way after a quick stop at 7-eleven to the WR, not the ER I was expecting. We ended up leaving at around 2:45 because the swelling was going down on it's own. I went to my doctor Monday and got some drops. Voila, i'm better... at least I made employee of the month...

No comments: