Wednesday, February 21

stop gorging yourselves, lent is HERE.

Farewell, I say... I'll see you in the spring. I'll miss you, but all is not lost, I won't starve in your absence.

I've given up Pop and greasy Fast Food for lent. I probably drink about 4-5 cans of pop/day on average, so here comes the caffeine withdrawal... actually, learning from previous years pop bans, I drink a lot less caffeinated pop now. I need to make the distinction between greasy and non greasy fast food so I don't starve. Sometimes I need to eat something convenient, so things like Subway, pitas, and salads are acceptable. Sadly I will be adding wings and pizza into the fast food categories as they are marginal, considering it takes 40 min to get pizza delivered and wings are in a sit down restaurant.

that's about it. come play poker friday night.

No comments: