Tuesday, January 9

Not another baby post...

It's been a while I guess. I'll blame it on being completely frazzled with the new addition, although, he's been really good to us thus far and I'm just lazy. Either way, my parental leave has come and gone... 4 weeks felt like 1, probably due to the whirlwind Christmas season. Anyways, here's some pictures.

Matt thinks Silas is one okay dude. Look at that tan. It can't be natural. Not bad for a freaky-deaky dutchman.
Silas has developed a very good eminem impression. This is eminem in 8-mile. Pretty good.
I coaxed a smile out of him the other day. I told him it snows in wintertime. He thought that was funny. Joke's on you. Winter appears to be here.
Monday night, Silas met his Mother from a different brother. Mother Alward that is. We went to the Duke of Wellington and he got in without his fake id.

No comments: