Saturday, January 7

That'll teach me to say stupid things

So tonight I got a speeding ticket. 27km over limit, knocked down to 15 over about 1/3 the cost and no points... that's a relief. I was just saying to someone yesterday that I usually get a feeling about when COPS are around so I don't get tickets. IDIOT!

What makes it worse is that the whole reason for me leaving the house tonight and driving fast on the highway was to go to play some pick up hockey with the guys Faith and I are going to Czech Republic with. After getting the ticket, I arrived at the arena to find the arena empty of anyone for the 11:00 time. Our name was on the board for the 11:00 slot, but no one was there. I waited about 20 minutes, only to find that I was apparently the only one not in the know.

And so I muttered unpleasantries all the way home... That's all I have to say about that,

No comments: