Tuesday, November 15

Is it just me, or are there a lot of quality tv shows on these days?

That's the question that Faith posed to me the other night. I wondered if we were lowering our standards, but come to think of if, there's a lot of solid programming on these days. Last night, I experienced for the first time, My name is Earl and The Office, on top of Degrassi TNG and Corner Gas, of course not forgetting CSI: Miami.

Tuesdays, I've been watching House MD... good friggin show.

Wednesdays is of course LOST night, followed by CSI Newyork. I know New York and Miami aren't as good as Las Vegas, but they both have compelling and twisted plots...

Thursdays is Survivor by habit and CSI Las Vegas night... Same ol' survivor, but heck, I've watched it this long...

Skip Friday

Saturday is Hockey Night in Canada, as well as no other good reason to watch TV.

Which brings us to Sunday, Simpsons, Family Guy and Faith's favorite, Grey's Anatomy.

That brings me to a total of 13 1/2 hours of TV per week... I need to quite my job so I can keep up. It seems to be a bit of a revival of sitcoms and dramas rather than the glut of reality shows that have been the norm for a few too many years. That's a good thing I think, although bad for my eyes and brain. Most of these shows are in HD now, so that means I need a new TV... Just need to babysit Garrett more so he can work on killing the old one... on off on off on off...

Gonna be a long winter, with lots to distract your head... enjoy

No comments: