Friday, June 3

Laptop Free Since May 17...

So, I've been without my precious since 2 1/2 weeks ago... it stinks. I've got a crappy old pc in the garage, but usually have neither the patience, or energy to post while there.

Faith and I went to Toronto on Sunday, FOR HER BIRTHDAY (Tuesday). We stayed in a hotel with a pool, shopped for a few hours at Vaughan Mills mall... That place is huge! I got some new Nike shoes for $44. Monday, we went to Canada's Wonderland for the day and there were hardly any lineups. I think we waited longest for Tombraider and Topgun with Sky Rider a close third, all 40-55min wait. The Vortex line was about as long as it takes to eat a hotdog, which we almost didn't finish prior to riding. All in total, we did 15 times on 13 rides in our 7 hours there, repeating the minebuster and vortex, and had a great day... Beautiful weather!

When we got home, Faith's parents showed up for a few days, then whisked her away to Cochrane for a few days.

Last night I played my second career game of Church League Baseball, meeting in Listowel against the other good team in our division. We ended up beating them 17-15 despite my 4 fly-outs... We're pretty confident we'll win the league this year. Hooah!

That's about it. I'm a bachelor for a few days, so all you ladies who want a piece, I'm not in the market at the moment.

No comments: