Sunday, June 26

If you're gonna spew, spew in this...

It's June 25th and you all know that that means, no not 6 months til Christmas.

Ball Hockey Playoffs start today...

it must have been the pressure of the game, cause I threw up my lunch when I got to the arena. I don't think I've puked in a few years, so this is odd. I got out and played the game, at forward instead of defence today, like I needed any more running. In the end, on this ridiculously hot day, we lost 5-1. Most of my team gave up with 6 minutes to go or so, I scored our 1 goal with 25 seconds left. Ah well... today is do or die, if we don't win, we're eliminated. I'm not optimistic, but I'm gonna try hard as heck to win this thing. Maybe I need to upchuck again for good luck. I'm leading our team in goals for playoffs.

No comments: