Thursday, February 5

The beard stays, you go...

I had some fun growing my Christmas beard this year and I kept it a bit longer than usual due to it being so cold out for most of january.  I remembered watching this Kids in the Hall sketch years ago and I can identify with the part where he says "my beard is too tight"... There is definately a stretch of a few days where it's unbelievably itchy, and that's where I usually draw the line and shave it off.  Though I've enjoyed and even got used to the combination chin scruff and handlebar moustache as per my mii, I think I'll be paring down to just the handlebar for Church League hockey and then all the way down for Sunday morning...  Funny, though... hardly anyone says anything in reaction.  I usually expect a few comments or laughs, but people seemed to be oddly polite this time around, or maybe they are just not enabling me by ignoring the undesired behaviour... 

The clip below is about 5 min, but it's got a few laughs. 8 days...

No comments: