Saturday, November 1

It's a Windows world, baby!

So, I was at the gas station (Esso - stanley park) the other day to fill up. THE GAS WAS JUST SO CHEAP!!!! I still find it tough to think that 93.5 per litre is CHEAP. Anyways, I wonder to myself: "self, why does it seem so quiet here"... usually I'm being blasted in the ear by the ESSO news screen above the pump. Then I look up to find this wonderful screen!
Apparently, like many things, the screens are computer controlled and this particular one had contracted the lovely BSOD! The imfamous Windows Blue Screen of Death! Gotta Love Windows. Oddly enough, this was Thursday, the same day that Ubuntu Linux released it's newest version. Not that linux is without bugs, but there is no blue screen...
The sad thing is that this is not the first crashed esso pump I have seen... I noticed one in milton back in the summer...

No comments: