Tuesday, November 7

It's like dejavu

So I find myself being drawn to a song that I swore was a cool remake of some older song. I was in the mall I think and I heard "Easy" by the barenaked ladies. I picked it up on iTunes and can't get enough of it, which is weird for me. I don't usually enjoy the BNL. Anyways, I look into it tonight to see if it was infact a remake and found that it was a highly touted original.

Strange. The only logical explanation is that I dreamed this song long before BNL released it and they found some cyber-method of tapping my brain for my dream lyrics and tasty guitar licks. I tried playing it tonight on the guitar from memory and it cam very easy. Eerily easy, as if I had in fact been the first one to write the song. Maybe I'm the one who deserves a hidden character in the EA NHL games. That'd be cool.

By the way, NHL 07 for Ps2 is fairly enjoyable, the controls are strange to get used to, but I find it pretty fun. A big shift from the old direction pad and 2 button system. Anyways, that's my story.

No comments: