Tuesday, October 24

Stupid Baseball

Well, due to the stupid baseball playoffs - aka the "World Series" (of america), I was forced to watch the Leaf game on the Ottawa channel. Man, I hate ottawa. I hate their sports teams, theirnews reporters and especially their commentators. It's a tough call between the Ottawa play by play guys and the ones on any given American Network.

I thought the officiating in the New NHL was tough on players, but these losers wasting my ear cells whined and complained every time a Leaf player crossed pathes with a sen. Every play was dirty in their eyes and they would have called 500 penalties had they had the whistles. Pierre McGuire and Jim Hugson have just moved up a few notches in my books. Stupid Ottawa.

Note: Sportsnet HD chose to air the Baseball game rather than the Leaf game, however I still would be complaining if I did want to pay for sportsnet as it would have only been in regular definition... *spit*

No comments: