Sunday, September 24

H is for Hockey.

My Newfie boss has me messed up. Whenever I read the letter "H" on it's own, I hear her say it like this... "Haich"... incredibly silly newfies. Anyways, church hockey started up again tonight. Fortunately and unfortunately we moved down a division due to our last place finish. Although we did win the "B-Cup" last season. On the upside, I consider it an upgrade to shoot for loftier goals and the "C-cup" this season. And, if we do really lousy, we can try for the "D-cup", although I find that unmanageable.

We started off with a bang and a shutout. This division seems a bit more near my pace, so I can keep up. I'm excited about maybe scoring more this time around.

I ordered leafs tv, and in true fashion, I can catch all the leafs pre-season games looped over and over due to lack of any other worthwhile content. I don't mind. I didn't manage to get tickets to any of the pre-season games and it's pretty impossible to get regular season tickets, so this is as close as I get. I believe they will make the playoffs this season. Mark my words.

No comments: