Thursday, May 4

Playoff Predictions

Well, the leafs are gone with the wind, so I figured I'd try my hand at predicting the outcome of other teams... I've decided to root for Carolina because they have Kevyn "the wonderdog" Adams on their team... Anyways, here's my predictions for the 2nd round.

Sanjose(5) vs Edmonton (8)

Edmonton in 6 games... I like edmonton this year, and Chris Pronger has been huge this playoff... they'll have trouble with Cheechoo and Marleau, but squeak it out in 6 games.

Anaheim (6) vs Colorado (7)

Colorado in 5... for no other reason than the fact that my Church league hockey team is the Avalanche...

Ottawa (1) vs Buffalo (4)

Ottawa sucks... so does buffalo... Nobody wins this series, they'll all have season ending injuries when their planes crash head on... Buffalo in 6

Carolina (2) vs New Jersey (3)

Carolina of course... the leadership of Adams is too much for the Devils... they lament not signing Satan in the off season and they pay for it now...
Carolina in 5

No comments: