Friday, February 17

I hate the wind...

I don't know why I can't get back to sleep if it's windy, which happened this morning. No one should be up at 6:15am... I've slepth through more tumultuous weather than today's, like when I slept through the tornado in a tent while camping with our youth group... Oh well

Leave today for the Czech Republic to play hockey and do some missionin'... I was hoping to have saved enough optimum points to take a big chunk out of an ipod video purchase, but there haven't been any real 20x the points days since December. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy for the 9+ hours of flying. Sleep perhaps? I doubt that... that's silly...

I went to Czech for the same type of thing 4 years ago. To this day, I remember the flight home so vividly, listening to the only good music channel they had and hearing Desert Rose by Sting about 4 times on the flight back. And on the way there, there was a freaked out movie about "famous" czech composer, Mahler... Any SCI&TS Music alumni will remember him as Ms. Catton's license plate and fave composer. He was one messed up dude.

Anyways, we'll be back in a week or so, we've got people house sitting, so you can go to their place and take their stuff... otherwise, catch you on the flip side.

No comments: