Sunday, December 25

Good morning world!

It's friggin Christmas morning, and what do I go and do? I wake up at 6:30 and can't get back to sleep. I'm in the North Country where even at 7am I have a good solid HOUR until any hint of sunlight is around, but I can't sleep. It's Christmas morning!

I should be tearing into presents right now, but I don't feel like it... I would rather get some sleep.... Maybe I do have a bit of the Christmas jitters like I used to. I know for a fact that there's a Playstation 2 under the tree with my name on it and would love to crack that out and play some Burnout or NHL 2k6 with Bob Cole and Harry Neale commentating, but here I sit in the dark typing on my blog.

Yesterday I played around with Windows Movie Maker trying to make the Trebuchet videos into one mega video. Pretty Fun. The slow motion replays make it pretty cool and like Homer, I loves the "star wipe" transition. Booyah

No comments: