Sunday, October 31

BOOO!!!!!!


Jooje dressed up as a jack-o-lantern for halloween, but didn't get much candy as she expected... somehow "Trick or Treat" is much harder to say for a cat than meow...

Power Tools + Pumpkin Carving = mush....

I had a brainwave tonight when we decided to carve out pumpkin.... I thought to myself, "self... what use are your tools in the basement if you can't use them for everyday tasks?" Good question I thought, so I retrieved my Dremel highspeed rotary tool from the basement and began my careful manicure of the pumpkin... I put in my multipurpose cutting bit and cranked it up to 24 000 rpm , thinking for sure that this would be an easy, in and out type of job... not so... it did cut the pumpkin, but something strange also happened while i cut... liquid and mush spewed out of the already gutted pumpkin at alarming rates... In the end, I resorted to the old knife method. Who knew... bah... next year I'll try the mitre saw on it.

No comments: