Monday, April 4

A pop machine in the cafeteria and kissing babies...

So there's been a little "buzz" regarding the gender inclusion (or exclusion for that matter) on my bLog. I'm not gonna mention any names, but a certain couple, Jenn and Doug, or Doug and Jenn have been quite typal about this matter in my comments section.

Now, since this is an election year, and a contract year, I will try to be diplomatic and score 50 goals so I'm more attractive to other teams next season.

So...

Please send any beefs with my blog or the name I have on your link to this address, and I will try not to be anal, and rectify any problem. I will try to accomodate any name you wish in the link section, keep in mind, i will not include any words including the "BIG 13" swear words, so keep it clean... I look forward to hearing from you. So there.

No comments: